Inspire Natural Wonder
From the mountains to the canyons and every classroom in between, Colorado teachers join an innovative, culturally and geographically diverse community of students and educators.
Here’s a hint: Changemakers, community-builders and explorers like it here.
If you’re in this to make sure every student has the opportunity to succeed, then there’s an opening for you in a Colorado classroom.
Colorado students need great teachers who:
- Represent their backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
- Prepare them to thrive, today and tomorrow.
The Ed Community By the Numbers
- 900,000+ students
- 59,000+ teachers
- 178 school districts
- 107 small, rural districts
Explore Every Day
Create an Account
Sign up for your free, all-access pass to TEACH Colorado products and services.
- Create a career roadmap.
- Get 1-on-1 expert advice.
- Follow how-to guides for getting licensed.
- Access prep program application checklists.
- Claim fee reimbursements towards application and testing expenses.
We’re always working on something new to help the next generation of great teachers. With an account, you get first dibs!