Your path to becoming a teacher should be full of opportunities. Why not enter to win our $1,000 scholarship to add one more? After you apply to a partner teacher prep program, just fill out our simple form. If you win, you'll receive the funds once you've enrolled in the program.
How to Apply
We love that you’re becoming a teacher. We love it so much that we’re offering a limited number of $1,000 scholarships to educator preparation program applicants.
Here’s how you apply:
- Sign up for a TEACH Colorado account.
- Submit an application to one of our partner educator preparation programs.
- Complete this form and provide proof of your application by July 31.
- Once all of these steps are complete, you'll be entered to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover the cost of your tuition
TEACH Scholarship FAQs
- How does the $1000 TEACH scholarship work?
- How many scholarships are awarded?
- Is this the same as the federal TEACH grant?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- When should I apply to the scholarship?
- Is there a GPA requirement?
- What type of document should I provide as proof?
- What if I can’t get the form to work?
- When will I hear back?
- When can I use my scholarship? When and how will the money be disbursed?
- Is this scholarship renewable?
- Can I use it with my regular Financial Aid or other awards?
- Are there any other scholarships I can apply for?
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.