Inspire Natural Wonder
From the mountains to the canyons and every classroom in between, Colorado teachers join an innovative, culturally and geographically diverse community of students and educators.
Here’s a hint: Changemakers, community-builders and explorers like it here.
If you’re in this to make sure every student has the opportunity to succeed, then there’s an opening for you in a Colorado classroom.
Colorado students need great teachers who:
- Represent their backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
- Prepare them to thrive, today and tomorrow.
The Ed Community By the Numbers
- 900,000+ students
- 59,000+ teachers
- 178 school districts
- 107 small, rural districts
Explore Every Day
Create an Account
Sign up for your free, all-access pass to TEACH Colorado products and services.
- Create a career roadmap.
- Get 1-on-1 expert advice.
- Follow how-to guides for getting licensed.
- Access prep program application checklists.
- Claim fee reimbursements towards application and testing expenses.
We’re always working on something new to help the next generation of great teachers. With an account, you get first dibs!
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.