Don’t let fees hold you back from fulfilling your mission. 💰 With application fees, testing and transcript costs, applying to educator preparation programs can add up. That’s why we cover up to $100 of your expenses when you apply to one of our partner programs.
How to Get Reimbursed
When it comes to saving money during the application process, it couldn't be simpler:
- Sign up for a TEACH Colorado account.
- Submit an application to one of our partner educator preparation programs.
- After applying to a program, complete this form with proof of your application and fees.
- If you're eligible, you'll get reimbursed up to $100 for your application-related expenses!
Note: Once you submit the form, please allow up to 15 business days for processing. Currently, reimbursements can only be provided via PayPal or Venmo. Check out our FAQs below for more details!
TEACH Fee Reimbursement FAQs
- How do the TEACH fee reimbursements work?
- Are my expenses eligible for reimbursement?
- What makes expenses ineligible for reimbursement?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- What documents should I submit as proof? What do they need to show?
- When should I apply for reimbursement?
- How many reimbursements are issued per person?
- When & how will I get reimbursed? What if I don’t hear back?
- What if I can’t get the form to work?
- How else can I offset the cost of becoming a teacher?
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.